My Chemical romance

mcr

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
1.Helena* video
2.Give 'Em Hell Kid*
3.To The End
4.Do You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
5.Im Not Okay (I Promise)* video
6.The Ghost Of You* video
7.The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
8.Interlude
9.Thank You For The Venom live vid
10.Hang 'Em High
11.Its Not A Fashion Statement Its A Death Wish
12.Cemetary Drive
13.I Never Told You What I Do For A Living video
Posted by Emmanuel at 12:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (5)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • 1.Thank You For The Venom2.Cemetary Drive3.Give 'E...
      • I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
      • The Black Parade
      • To The End (special "Corpse Bride" version)
      • Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge1.Helena* video2.G...